The first day of spring is one thing, and the first spring day is another. The difference between them is sometimes as great as a month. ~ Henry Van Dyke

Monday, March 30, 2009

WEEK 5 - Blogging & Assignment Update

Dear Students,

This is a reminder for those who are behind on assignments. Everyone should have the following completed for tomorrow nights' class.

1. Assignment 4 final draft
2. Assignments 1~4 on your blog
3. Assignment 6 rough draft

Also, I need these assignments from the following people.

정정진 - Assignment 2&3 Final draft
한혜숙 - Assignment 3 Final draft
민경희 - Assignment 2&3 Final draft

As for last week's blogging, it's difficult to assess because some people (Mr. Jung/ Ms. Song) are filtering their comments. Pleaes make sure you change your posting settings. If you're not sure how to do this, let me know, and I will help you.

Again, I have Jiseon with the most comments (6) this week. (Kyung Hee with 3, Jung In with 5, Kyungwoo with 2, Jimi with one and Sung Jin with one.) I know it is difficult to find time to blog, but it is part of the course. We all need to blog more!

2 comments:

Jiseon said...

I try to leave at least one comment with everyone's each assignment. That's enough!

Kim said...

I think that's great. I know it's time consuming but I appreciate the effort. Besides, it's like getting mail. Everyone feels good when they recieve an email or letter. (*^^*)