The first day of spring is one thing, and the first spring day is another. The difference between them is sometimes as great as a month. ~ Henry Van Dyke

Monday, March 23, 2009

WEEK 3 - Greeting

Greetings everyone.

I hope you had a nice weekend. The weather was great except for a little rain Saturday night, so I hope you got to spend some time outside.

Anyhow, I had a busy weekend. I went to my pottery class Friday night and Saturday which was fun. After my class on Saturday, I went shopping with a friend and spent lots of money. Then I stayed home Sunday, did my house chores which included cooking for my family and my husband I went to a friends house for dinner.

I started watching season 5 of Greys Anatomy this weekend which was a nice change because I haven't had time to watch any English TV or movies lately. I have all of the files (only english) if anyone's interested.

Well, have a nice day everyone and I'll see you tomorrow! Don't forget to do your homework.

(*^^*)

2 comments:

Jiseon said...

Hi Kimberley,

You did a lot of things on weekends! :) I came back to Korea around 0500 pm on Saturday afternoon. I still feel tired. Now I am struggling to catch up my e-mails.

See you tomorrow.

Kim said...

I can only imagine how busy you must be. Hang in there and you'll get it done!! Good luck.