The first day of spring is one thing, and the first spring day is another. The difference between them is sometimes as great as a month. ~ Henry Van Dyke

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

ASSIGNMENT 4 - My Friend

...............My best friend, Nicole, is an amazing woman. She is in her early fourties and happily single. She's adventurous and loves traveling. She's always thinking about where she wants to travel to next. She has backpacked across Europe, camped in the Gobi desert, and been on an African saffari. She's also one of the smartest people I know. She knows everything about eveything. Whenever I have a question about something, she's always the first person I ask. She is a fun person to hangout with, too. She can have a good time not matter where she is, and she gets along well with everyone. I'm very lucky to have a friend like her.


0 comments: