The first day of spring is one thing, and the first spring day is another. The difference between them is sometimes as great as a month. ~ Henry Van Dyke

Monday, March 23, 2009

Week 1 - Blogging Results

Dear Students,

I am sorry to report that the following 3 people failed to complete their blogging requirements for the first assignment.

민경희, 한혜숙, 정성진

I strongly encourage you to try better next time and make sure you complete three blog posts a week.

On a brighter note, I would like to congraulate 김지선 and 임정인 for being this week's blogging champions. I hope you keep up the great work.

Everyone else is doing excellent. I enjoyed reading your comments and I encourage you to keep them coming. I know it's hard to find the time but you can do it.

See you tomorrow night.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello~
I'm Kyubghee Min~
I am sorry for the 1th assignment.
I just wonder that what I miss for the 1th assignment...^ ^

Always thank you~

Jiseon said...

I did not imagine I became blogging champion! I think this is because I am familiar with blogging eventhough I was not a google blogging user.

I know everyone is busy but it is not difficult to visit my classmates' blog for a minute. :)

Kim said...

Kyunghee, your assignment was great but I only saw two comments on people's blogs. Did I miscalculate? Please let me know if I did and I'll change my post.

Jiseon, I'm sure you never imagined you'd be a "blogging champion". I'm sorry there isn't a trophy that comes along with the title. Anyhow, enjoy your fame now and thanks for the inspiration (a little extra push for those who are lagging behind).

JUNG Sung Jin said...

Hi Kimberley. I couldn't believe that I didn't do homework. I'm so very sorry. I left 3 comments last week. But you know 1 was made on saturday. I'll pormise I will do my homework everyweek. tks