The first day of spring is one thing, and the first spring day is another. The difference between them is sometimes as great as a month. ~ Henry Van Dyke

Thursday, March 12, 2009

How to add WIDGETS

Good afternoon everyone.

I hope you've had some time to play around with your blogs. I had a little mishap with mine and unfortunately lost all of my information. However, I will find a way to restore it but it may take some time.

In the meantime, I wanted to introduce WIDGETS. There are lots of fun things you can do with your blogs to make them more interesting. Here are some useful widget sites.

Google Gadgets
Yahoo widgets

Spice up your blog and see what people think. *^^*

3 comments:

Jiseon said...

Hi Kimberley
I added "Shakespeare Quotes" :)

Did you have a great weekend?
How was your pottery class?

Hyun Jimi said...

Hi Kimberley ^^ How was your weekend?

Kim said...

Hello Ladies.

I'm sorry I just saw these comments and I've already told you about my weekend.

Jiseon - I didn't get to my pottery class because my father-in-law is sick so I had to be a good daughter-in-law and take care of him. That was my weekend!