The first day of spring is one thing, and the first spring day is another. The difference between them is sometimes as great as a month. ~ Henry Van Dyke

Thursday, March 19, 2009

ASSIGNMENT 2 - My Students

............... I have a small but very eager group of students. Each student has their own writing style which makes every assignment unique. Some students are stronger writers than others but they also struggle with correct grammar, word choice and thought organization. Most students come to class on time and are dedicated to improving their English writing skills. However, they don't seem to be very interested in blogging and I hope that changes with time and encouragement. They are a small group but they all have one thing in common which is their desire to improve their writing skills.

4 comments:

JUNG Sung Jin said...

Hi! I'm Sungjin. You know my english skill is very poor, But I try to improve english writing. I always thank you. You are very kind and beautiful. tks.

Jiseon said...

I agree with your opinion regarding the class. It is a small calss but all members are eager to improve writing skills. I love blogging but I am not familiar with the google's blog style. :)

I love your idea about wine and writing class! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you veru much for your very informative tip! Nowdays, I am watching "Lipstick Jungle", and this one is also very interesting and next time, I am thinking watching "Doll House".^ ^
Anyhow, I will go to Seoul Museum of Art today and watch Centre Georges Pompidou Exhibition "Heaven for Artists which I really wanted to see.
I will tell you how it was. Probably, you already watched it..
See you next tuesday~

KEN (Kyungwoo) said...

I want to be a heavy blogger, but it takes long time to write correctly now.

However, you always encourage me to challenge.

Thank you always.
See you tomorrow.