The first day of spring is one thing, and the first spring day is another. The difference between them is sometimes as great as a month. ~ Henry Van Dyke

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

How to make a BLOG LIST

Welcome Bloggers!!

I have added everyone's blogs to my site. If you would like to do the same, follow these directions;

1. go to CUSTOMIZE
2. go to LAYOUT
3. find ADD A GADGET
4. find BLOG LIST

After you click on BLOG LIST you will have to type in everyone's blog URL's but it'll save time in the end.

I'm really excited about our class as I hope you are too. It was nice meeting you and I look forward to getting to know you better.

Cheers (*^^*)

1 comments:

Mutuelle sante said...

Thanks a lot it has been a wonderful guide, now to make a blog list< is definitely simple utilizing your advice. Thanks