The first day of spring is one thing, and the first spring day is another. The difference between them is sometimes as great as a month. ~ Henry Van Dyke

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Thursday April 9 Notice

I hope everyone is having a nice Thursday. I just wanted to let you know that I'm here all day today and I'll be checking everyone's blogs periodically. Please make sure you get your assignments on your blogs by 5:00 pm. I know it's hard, but I have faith in you. You can do it!

Bo Kyung & Sung Jin - Please go to CUSTOMIZE/SETTINGS/COMMENTS and check the first part which is called comments. Make sure you have SHOW selected. If you have HIDE this will prevent us from seeing your comments. If this doesn't work, I'm not sure what to do. Anyhow, let's try this first.

2 comments:

Bo Kyung Song said...

I already chose "show". --

JUNG Sung Jin said...

Hi,
You know I already checked "show" butten. If someone does not write post a comment, I think my blog has a problem. I will try how to change the blog. anyway thank you.