The first day of spring is one thing, and the first spring day is another. The difference between them is sometimes as great as a month. ~ Henry Van Dyke

Friday, April 10, 2009

BLOGGING RESULTS APRIL 6~10

Greetings everyone!!

Well, it's not bad but it's not great news. Here are the results for this week's blogging.

Jiseon 5 (+3 on misc posts)
Jung In 5
Kyung Woo 7
Kyung Hee 8 *Congratulations! Job well done!
Jimi 2 (+2 on misc posts)
Hannah 1
Sung Jin 1

I'm still waiting on blog posts from Kyung Hee (Assignment #6), Hannah (Assignment #6) and Sung Jin (Assignment 3 & 6). You were supposed to have that on your blog before yesterday's class!!!

I'm just about to grade your assignments and drafts from last class, so I will post another message after I'm finished.

Thank you for trying your best! I appreciate it!

0 comments: