The first day of spring is one thing, and the first spring day is another. The difference between them is sometimes as great as a month. ~ Henry Van Dyke

Thursday, April 16, 2009

ASSIGNMENT 8 - More About Me

.................... I am very thoughtful person but sometimes very stubborn. Once I have an idea in my head, it's it very difficult for myself and others to change my mind. For example, these days I really want to buy a new car. My husband tells me there's nothing wrong with my car but I still want to buy one. It's been almost 4 months now and I can't stop thinking about it no matter how hard I try. I know myself and this will haunt me until the day I buy it. Another example is work. If I decide to do something both at work and at home, I can't rest until it's done. I often stay up until 3 or 4 am doing things that could wait until the next day. However, no matter how stubborn I may sound, I always put my family and loved ones first.

0 comments: