The first day of spring is one thing, and the first spring day is another. The difference between them is sometimes as great as a month. ~ Henry Van Dyke

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My Bedroom

...............My bedroom is my most favorite room in the house. First, it's my favorite room because it's spacious. Even though there's a large bed, two night stands, a large plant and a fishtank in my room, there's still plenty of room to move around. Another reason why I like this room is because it is full of bright and happy colors. The blend of red and orange gives it a very warm feeling. My most favorite thing about this room is my bed. It is very comfortable and the bedding is silk. It soft, warm in winter, cool in summer and it's pretty. I spend as much time as I can in my room and everyone in my family knows where to find me if I'm not in the kitchen.

2 comments:

Bo Kyung Song said...

It loos ccooooooooooooooooozy..!!

Jiseon said...

Your room is so romantic! :)