The first day of spring is one thing, and the first spring day is another. The difference between them is sometimes as great as a month. ~ Henry Van Dyke

Monday, April 13, 2009

ASSIGNMENT 6 - What I do to stay healthy

..........Staying healthy and getting fit is very challenging. First, my work schedule is irregular, so it' s hard to keep to a routine. For example, I often have to work late or come in early to teach a class. This makes it very difficult to stick to any exercise regime. Second, I hardly ever eat at home. I often eat out with my colleagues and even though Korean food is healthy, it's hard to eat healthy food all the time. Third, I have a lot of stress in my life which isn't good for your health. I try to read as much as I can and do as many extracurricular activities as possible to relieve stress. All in all, it's extremely challenging to lead a healthy life when you're always busy worrying about others instead of yourself.

1 comments:

Jiseon said...

Routine is boring but is good for your health. You work too much! :)